double function ltd is the company of steve lee,
a systems / level / narrative designer and consultant
based in london, england.
steve has worked in the following roles, among others:
- lead level designer on "john wick: hex" with bithell games
- senior designer with ghost story games (on ken levine's next project)
- senior level designer on "dishonored 2" at arkane studios
- design consulting visits to techland (warsaw and wroclaw studios)
- design and narrative consultant on "the occupation" by white paper games
- level designer on "bioshock infinite" at irrational games
- level designer on "bulletstorm" at people can fly
gdc 2017 talk: an approach to holistic level design
dd 2018 talk: creative process for level designers
he's currently open to lead design and consulting roles,
in london and remotely (including international studio visits).
If you've any questions or ideas, get in touch!
e-mail: steve [at] doublefunction [co.uk]
work history: linkedin